This weekend I made a tote bag for a lady that my mom works with. It turned out so cute! I took a picture of it and hope to have it posted here sometime this week. Today's project will be to make my brother and future sister-in-law's tote bag.
I also have a cross-stitched santa in the works. I worked on that a bit this weekend and hope to have that finished by the end of the week. I need to make several of these-especially one for my mom since she was generous enough to give me hers to use at a craft fair last year. That was the only cross-stitch picture that sold!
I have so many projects that I want to do and several in progress. I am trying out a system that maybe will help me get more of my projects done. I get to work on projects while at the quilt shop, so I will work on the applique projects there on Wednesdays and any other days that I work there. Then, I will work on quilting projects during the days that I am home. Next, I will work on cross-stitch on the nights that I am home. I think this system should work, as long as I actually motivate myself to do it!
I have quite a bit of things ready for the local Farmer's Market, which I will be doing hopefully beginning in September. I also am going to be participating in the craft fair again in December. I am going to have fabric pumpkins, appliqued sweatshirts, candlemats, cross-stiched bread cloths, scrapbooks in a box, cross-stiched and felt ornaments, and maybe some other items. I need to take some pictures and post them on this blog for people to see. The pumpkins are quite cute and I just learned to make them last year and actually sold 6 of them to a lady without even advertising that I was making and selling them!
So, I am off to get ready for the day and to start on that tote bag! Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you've been keeping yourself really busy!
Post a Comment