Thursday, August 7, 2008

Projects in progress

Yesterday I finally started on the Witch's hat and I also started a smaller Halloween project. The smaller one is part applique and a little embroidery. The quilt shop where I work carries these cute little projects. I got the applique pieces cut out and fused on and now I just have to blanket stitch them and trace the words and embroider them. Hopefully, I will have that one finished by next week and have a picture up.

The Witch's hat-I cut out several of the pieces and started to embroider one of them. Today I am looking for white transfer paper so that I can transfer the pattern onto the black fabric. I can't wait to get this one done and get a picture up, too! Yesterday, I finally got up the motivation to start this one.

I also have a cross-stitched santa in the works that is 3/4 of the way done. I usually tend to do the cross stitch at night while watching tv. I have so many cross stitch projects lined up and I just need to get motivated to get them going.

My other projects that need to get done are a really pretty quilted tote that I am making for someone at my Mom's work. It is in very pretty pink tones. I am using the charm packs on that one. I just love those charm packs-they save so much time from cutting and they are all exact!!

Well, I am off to Hobby Lobby before I head to Sew Much Wool to work. I am in search of the white transfer paper. Wish me luck!

No comments: