I wanted to create a blog so that I could post my finished projects and share and receive information from other like-minded crafters.
I have been cross-stitching for over 20 years, scrapbooking and stamping for at least 15 and doing miscellaneous crafts since I can remember as a kid. My mom was a stay at home mom and she did a lot of crafts with me when I was young. At one time I cross-stitched samples for a cross stitch store in Cedarburg, WI. I loved that job! I would get store credit for every project I did and they gave you quite a bit of credit for the projects!
My favorite types of projects are anything to do with Christmas, Halloween, fall, snowmen, angels, breadcloths (I am always looking for different bread cloth patterns), etc. I scour the thrift shops for any kinds of patterns. We have a cross stitch shop about an hour away from me that I have yet to go to. In about 2 weeks, my mom and I are going to Door County where there are several shops and I can't wait to go shopping!
If anyone knows where I can get instructions on pinkeeps, I would love to know how to make those!
Happy stitching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to blogging!
Welcome to having a blog!
Post a Comment